Senior Sales Engineer - Payments
Sales Engineer - Payments
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world. Payments is a rapidly evolving space within the AMCS Solution set and a key focus for future growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer reporting to NA Head of Sales. This is an exciting challenging role for the successful candidate. To be considered for this role, you will need to have at least 3 years' Payments and/or eCommerce experience in a global organization. You will be a Payments subject matter expert with the ability to quickly learn the business and technology and be able to apply your previous experience and knowledge of Payments to deliver growth.
· You’ll proactively consult with our customers (and our sales team) to identify upsell opportunities.
· You are an adept relationship builder and salesperson, capable of engaging in business and product conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including executive and operational-level decision makers.
· You can lead a complex, multi-party deal process in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
· You can manage strategic discussions focused on driving revenue for both our users and AMCS.
· You’ll actively participate in the evolution of our team, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of tools and assets as we scale to serve a growing number of accounts.
· Retain and increase revenue and share of wallet with upper middle market and enterprise accounts.
· Work with company leaders across multiple functions (sales, product, marketing) to identify new opportunities, lead complex product workshops and conduct financial analyses for customers.
· Lead commercial negotiations with key clients around AMCS Pay product set.
· Develop a strong understanding of our product and industry to consult with our accounts, helping them expand to new markets and introduce new business lines/services.
· Build and maintain relationships with executives and decision makers within key accounts.
· Partner with Account Managers to develop account plans and strategies to drive growth within existing accounts.
· We’re looking for someone who has:
· 3+ years of experience in a client-facing, revenue generating role.
· Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
· Ability to understand complex business and technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
· Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Can work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.