Head of Customer & Product Training
Head of Customer & Product Training
Why join our team?
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Head of Customer & Product Training, who will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of education and training curriculum and delivery models for our global customers, implementers and partners.
- ARR growth
- Customer retention
- Certified customers
- Certified implementers
- Certified partners
Your Scope and Responsibilities
- Define, adapt, and deliver an overall innovative Platform training strategy
- Develop and lead an enterprise-scale training program that incorporates practical experience,
cost-effective methods and tools, and best practice curriculum and delivery techniques
- Design and deliver high impact curriculum design to enable modular role-based and process-based solution training and certification
- Manage planning, design, and development of self-directed, digital and instructor-led training content, including WBT, video and eLearning
- Manage curriculum development across internal, external and third party contributors
- Participate in education/training content review, revision and sign-off cycles
- Conceptualize and manage training evaluation measures including knowledge checks, course evaluations and certification
- Maintain effective working relationships with Subject Matter Experts in each workstream
- Assess translation requirements for the training materials to be used in each region
- Work with dedicated key contacts to build training schedule and oversee end to end training logistics to support training delivery, including completion reporting and metrics
- Manage training environments and exercise data to ensure effective hands-on training
- Manage training content repositories to ensure easy user access to current and correct training materials
and supporting training simulations.
Your Background and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in a software training/education role and at least 3 years' experience
leading enterprise-scale training programs
- Deep knowledge of curriculum design and development best practices and models
- Experience deploying multi modal, role-based training programs
- Solid understanding of training and development processes, including trends in adult learning,
related technology learning tools, and understanding of external resources in training and development
- Hands-on experience with full product training lifecycle including defining training strategy, performing training needs analysis, managing content development, coordinating training delivery, and performance post-training evaluation and improvement.
- Excellent planning, project management skills and stakeholder management systems
- Ability to lead and deliver in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
Your Personal attributes
- Collaborative - ability to balance multiple constituents and deliver with influences
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to think outside the box, not afraid to be proactive
- Self-driven, passionate, and committed to continuous learning
- Strong communication skills - ability to craft and deliver a variety of strategic, education and learning messages internally and externally