Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 13 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 26 countries.
We are looking for an Incident Coordinator to join our Customer Support team to oversee all aspects of Incident Management. Our ideal candidate would have 1-2 years experience in a customer support role, excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences and experience with ITSM.
- Ensure that activities within the major incident process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for coordinating major incident calls, ensuring conversations remain on target focusing on the goal and recording actions and minutes.
- Responsible for clear and concise communications on the status of incidents to the SLT.
- Creation of quality communications and documentation including RCAs for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents.
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents.
- Coordinate Change Management activities within the Support Team.
- 1-2 years Customer / Service Support experience.
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining focus, sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Experience in Incident and Problem Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Possess interpersonal skills, successful at developing and managing relationships at all organisational levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to communicates complex issues and to adapt message with all audiences.
- ITIL qualified and experience of applying ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library framework) in the workplace an advantage.